maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift
Woodridge, IL 60517 US
- The successful candidate will have a strong electrical and mechanical background. Primary responsibilities for this position include troubleshooting and repair of industrial packaging equipment, and repair of facilities support equipment, all with a high priority on maintenance and safety. Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, wiring diagrams, facility check sheet, machine manuals, sketches, preventive maintenance sheets and instructions.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Tear down equipment, rebuild and replace defective parts and component units such as: motors, gear boxes, clutches, bearings, and electrical units, reassemble and make final equipment adjustments.
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel individually or in a team environment.
- Three (3) years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to provide a set of basic mechanic's hand tools to function
- 3rd shift hours (11:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.)