Title: Xamarin Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Hire Type: 2-3 month contract
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
• Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
• Basic knowledge of niche computer software, such as Oracle, Csharp.net, Lawson, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
• 2-4 years experience required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.