Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 40 50 HOUR true
Location: Batavia IL
Batavia, IL 60510 US
2023-05-23 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Na169258522 Compensation: $40-50 / hour
Title: SCCM/Windows Engineer
Location: Batavia IL
Hire Type: CONTRACT
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
As a contract employee of Sterling, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
Looking for Windows Engineer/SCCM Administrator. The primary goals of this position is to, Keep current operations running smoothly, Provide the network infrastructure and services, Sustain and improve core IT services.
- Assist in the planning, deployment, and operations of central management infrastructure for the laboratory’s fleet of Windows laptops, and Desktops.
- Provide tier 3 support for general IT services for Windows desktops, laptops, and central management infrastructure
- Work to resolve security related issues as identified on Windows laptops, and Desktops
- Work to resolve security related issues as identified on Android base mobile devices
- Update documentation and knowledge base articles relating to Windows operating systems and related technologies
- Participate in projects as a representative for Desktop Engineering
- Generate reporting
- Assist in the planning, deployment, and operations of central management infrastructure for the Android based mobile devices
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent training and experience required
- 5+ years of experience using and supporting Windows required
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, etc. desirable
- Experience working on multi-person cross-functional projects
- Experience supporting standard Windows hardware
- Ability to identify, design, and implement improvements to the Windows desktop environment
- Experience in security scanning and remediation in a Windows environment
- Experience with Windows central management tools such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, and centrally managed Endpoint Security software
- Experience with desktop encryption software such as Bitlocker
- Experience with centrally managed Android based mobile device
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.