Fox River Grove, IL 60013 US
- Design and develop vision systems for a wide range of applications, including object detection, recognition, tracking, and image analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system requirements and specifications for vision-based projects.
- Implement and optimize computer vision algorithms and models.
- Integrate vision systems into existing products or develop standalone vision solutions, considering hardware and software constraints.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of vision systems to ensure accuracy, robustness, and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and debug vision system issues, analyzing data and proposing effective solutions.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to select appropriate sensors, cameras, and other vision-related components.
- Create detailed documentation, including system architecture, specifications, user manuals, and technical reports.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies, actively contributing to the
- Bachelor's Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in computer vision development, including object detection, tracking, and image analysis.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, or MATLAB is preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of computer vision algorithms and techniques, including deep learning and convolutional neural networks.
- Familiarity with hardware components used in vision systems, such as cameras, sensors, and lenses.
- Solid knowledge of image processing techniques and related tools.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ally Boushley is a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division, boasting a remarkable 8-year career in the dynamic realm of recruitment. Ally's passion for matchmaking candidates with the perfect roles and her knack for uncovering rare talents make her a respected figure in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter, Ally's profound understanding of industry intricacies within the Commercial Division allows her to excel in her craft. Her expertise bridges the gap between candidates and clients and positions her as a strategic partner in shaping their success stories.
Ally's true joy in recruiting comes from her ability to be a talent matchmaker. She revels in the thrill of finding elusive "purple squirrel" candidates with rare and exceptional skills that perfectly align with niche job requirements. Exploring new industries, discovering unique companies, and learning about diverse skill sets fuels her passion. For Ally, knowledge is power, and she actively seeks opportunities to expand her understanding of the ever-evolving recruitment landscape.
Her advice to job seekers is simple yet profound: Always take the interview. Ally understands that every interview holds the potential to lead to unexpected opportunities or connections that can positively change one's career trajectory. She encourages candidates to approach each interview as a valuable learning experience and a chance to meet influential individuals who may shape their future.