Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 27.00 HOUR true
Itasca, IL 60143 US
2023-01-31 2023-04-29 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Technician Job Number: Hd615671116 Compensation: 27.00
Title: Utilities Mechanic
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:45am - 3:30pm
Location: Itasca, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Maintain Low Pressure (LP) and High Pressure (HP) air compression systems including air dryers.
- Monitor and coordinate cooling tower water treatment and component repairs.
- Ability to manage work orders.
- Develop safe operation instructions.
- Operate CMMS system and demonstrate 100% functionality to complete work orders as well as log corrective maintenance issues in the system.
- Starts, stops, operates, monitors, and maintains all utilities and operational support systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical and pneumatic issues (logic and control circuits) and perform emergency repairs; identify and repair problematic issues concerning all equipment and machinery, including finding innovative solutions to reoccurring problems.
- Perform electrical repairs and troubleshoot for the following: PLC Controls, AC & DC motor controls, solid state motor controls, advance circuits, and grounding.
- Read schematics, drawings, diagrams, and manuals to establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience working with compressors
- Familiarity with Utilities Monitoring systems.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions/recommendations based on analysis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information