Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 32.00 HOUR true
Utilities Maintenance Tech
North Chicago, IL 60064 US
2023-03-22 2023-04-29 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Technician Job Number: Jr66328082 Compensation: 32.00
Title: Utilities Maintenance Technician / Stationary Engineer
Location: North Chicago, Illinois
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Contract to Hire
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
Responsible for troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production machines and plant facilities and for the proper preventative maintenance of the plant and production equipment assigned.
- Provide leadership, Training and guidance while performing set up activities
- Performs preventative and reactive maintenance on facility utilities equipment including but not limited to: boilers, chillers, heat exchangers, condensers, and pumps.
- 3-5 years of experience performing preventative maintenance on and troubleshooting machinery
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience using Maximo (preferred)
- PLC Experience (preferred)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information