Addison, IL 60101 US
- Assign work, set goals, and monitor progress of mold technicians
- Monitor tooling suppliers to ensure timely deliver of outsourced work
- Provide support to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Define and maintain predictive and preventative maintenance schedules for tolling in computer system
- Coordinate with management, customers, production, and tooling suppliers to schedule/perform all in house and outsourced tooling maintenance and repairs
- Request quotations for tooling maintenance and repairs from tooling suppliers
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers on maintenance and repairs to current tooling
- Maintain tooling asset list and records/history
- Maintain tooling uptime to minimize impact on customer
- Completed tool and die maker apprenticeship or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of tool making experience
- Familiarity with predictive and preventative maintenance
- Ability to read and follow blueprints
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in injection molded thermosets
- Supervisory experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.