Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 52000 83200 YEAR true
Time Study Engineer
Vernon Hills, IL 60069 US
2023-03-31 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Industrial Engineering Job Number: Dj816585329 Compensation: $52000-83200 / year
Title: Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Job Summary: Creating Time Studies for machine efficiency, and accuracy for Sales projects.
- Support Sales/ Applications Engineers with new machine project time studies.
- Create engineering machine parts drawings, in AutoCAD.
- Support coordinating outside machine parts procurement related to engineering such as machine chuck jaws, sheet metal parts, etc.
- Create and submit ideas for improvement and development of company products or processes.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the department supervisor and/or manager, which may be required to meet customer deadlines and their overall satisfaction level.
- Proficiency with CAM Software for creating time studies.
- Proficiency with 3D CAD Software.
- Knowledge of creating time studies for lathes at least 2 years
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College Degree or Minimum 2 years trade school
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.