Chicago, IL 60626 US
Location: Chicago, IL (Rogers Park)
- Create high-quality documents intended to support regulatory standards. Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), drive document management from start to finish (i.e., generation of a blank document to a final approved version), which may include, but is not limited to first draft authoring, reference retrieval, generating, editing and managing various processes (document reviews, formatting, and document archiving)
- Critically review, interpret and conceptually organize content from multiple HSE&S documents, deriving clear, concise and complete documents that support regulatory requirements.
- Provide editorial or review support for other types of documents, such as SOPs and manuals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of high-quality documents.
- Provide editorial support, ensuring quality of content, with a focus on clarity, grammar, accuracy, and consistency, while maintaining adherence to proper format, regulatory requirements, and company guidelines/styles/drafting processes
- Organize cross functional meetings to align for content and authoring of documents.
- Maintain document history and manage version control of documents.
- Education with an emphasis in English, grammar punctuation.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft word, and templates.
- Experience as an ISO, Regulatory/Technical writer or equivalent writing experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of US OSHA 1910/1926 regulations, ISO documentation, Ministry of Labor, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kellie Miller is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division. With a commendable 6-year career in recruitment, Kellie's passion for building meaningful connections with candidates sets her apart in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Commercial Division, Kellie's understanding of industry intricacies empowers her to expertly connect candidates with positions that align with their experiences, skills, and aspirations. Her commitment to assessing qualifications and understanding each candidate's unique journeys and goals makes her a trusted partner in their career endeavors.
What Kellie enjoys most about her role is the art of connecting with people. She derives immense satisfaction from building relationships with candidates, delving into their experiences, exploring their skill sets, and uncovering their aspirations. Her genuine interest in each candidate's professional journey is the cornerstone of her approach.
Kellie's advice to job seekers reflects her dedication to thorough preparation. She encourages candidates to invest time in comprehensive research before applying or interviewing. This includes understanding the company, digging into the specifics of the role they're applying for, and critically assessing their skills and experiences. Kellie believes that such preparation allows candidates to showcase their qualifications effectively and demonstrates their genuine interest in the position.