Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 140000 150000 YEAR true
Sr. Product Manager
Itasca, IL 60143 US
2023-05-17 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Mechanical Engineering Job Number: It960804516 Compensation: $140000-150000 / year
Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Itasca, IL
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Reporting to the Chief Product Officer for the Product Management Director for the Gas Controls product group will be responsible for the revenue, profitability as well as product portfolio management, resource allocation, and roadmap definition within the Gas Controls global markets. Run the Gas Controls P&L as a “mini” GM.
- Re-balancing the Gas Controls portfolio toward less customized for the specific OEM and focus on technologically differentiated and higher growth markets aligned with the strategy.
- Understand macroeconomic, market trends, competition, and disruptor technologies which will impact the business growth.
- Build out product roadmaps to align with strategy, key markets, and create differentiation in the target applications.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience combining several experiences in Engineering, Product Management, Business Development and at least 5 years as a Team Leader.
- Minimum of 4 year technical or business degree required with a preference for advanced degree (MS, MBA).
- Proven commercial and leadership track record to drive global growth, including sales, marketing, and technical teams.
- Experience leading global cross functional teams in a functional organization; demonstrated success in creating a global strategy and driving implementation.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.