Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 81000 YEAR true
Sr. Mold Maker
Bolingbrook, IL 60440 US
2023-04-21 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Na28733419 Compensation: $81000 / year
Sterling Engineering has been working with a large manufacturer of electric/power utilities on bringing in a Sr. Mold Maker to join their team. This is a great opportunity to step foot into a large company with plenty of professional opportunities. Salary is 75-81k (there will be overtime opportunities as well). Please send an updated resume if you are interested.
- Build tooling assemblies to drawing specifications using CNC & conventional workshop machines, hand tools, and power tools
- Problem solves collaboratively with supervisors & project owners when tools are not functioning as designed/built.
- Maintain an organized & lean workspace
- Use a variety of hand tools and handling equipment (ex: an overhead crane) to manipulate and assemble tools.
- A technical institute degree in machining is preferred.
- Required at least 5 years of related experience in tool building and operating workshop various machinery (CNC and conventional)
- Knowledge of injection molding
- Familiar with Fanuc Controls
- Positive Attitude & open-minded to suggestions and various requests.
- Ability to work with and train others.