Sr. Mechanical Engineer
New Lenox, IL 60451 US
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: New Lenox, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Utilize engineering principals, methods, and software to develop process and mechanical engineering deliverables
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) o Mass and Energy Balances
- Process & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
- Equipment and Instrument Lists and Data sheets
- Equipment and Piping Specifications and General Arrangement Drawings o Pipe Stress Analysis
- Design and specify process and packaging equipment. Conduct technical bid evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical or mechanical engineering from accredited program
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer (NCEES Accreditation a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information