Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
Deerfield, IL 60015 US
Sterling Engineering has partnered with an industry-leading chemicals manufacturer on bringing in a Sr. Financial Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
- 100-110k Base
- Near Northbrook, IL
- Hybrid Schedule (2 days from home)
- Half Day Fridays
- Plentiful Growth Opportunities
- Great Benefits
Overview Of Opportunity:
- Assist with the testing and development of additional functionality within S/4 HANA, including the implementation of additional modules of S/4 HANA.
- Maintain general ledger master data, including maintaining current approval functionality and implementing master data to support the Company’s initiatives around clean energy.
- Perform data quality analysis on data in the Company’s Financial Systems and support the company's data governance initiatives.
- Perform other accounting and IT related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering is required
- 5+ years of diversified experience with accounting systems, data governance and internal controls.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Finance module required