Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
Northbrook, IL 60062 US
- 100-130k Base
- Near Northbrook, IL
- Hybrid Schedule (2 days from home)
- Half Day Fridays
- Plentiful Growth Opportunities
- Great Benefits
- Assist with the testing and development of additional functionality within S/4 HANA, including the implementation of additional modules of S/4 HANA.
- Maintain general ledger master data, including maintaining current approval functionality and implementing master data to support the Company’s initiatives around clean energy.
- Perform data quality analysis on data in the Company’s Financial Systems and support the company's data governance initiatives.
- Perform other accounting and IT related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering is required
- 5+ years of diversified experience with accounting systems, data governance and internal controls.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Finance module required (S4/Hana)
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”