Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 100000 130000 YEAR true
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Milwaukee, WI 53203 US
2023-05-26 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Electrical Engineering Job Number: Na801999522 Compensation: $100000-130000 / year
Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Perform work as an electrical engineer in all aspects of project development, including client coordination, pre-design services, final design services, meetings, site visits, and project management.
- Conceptualize the initial electrical design approach for all project types and have overall responsibility for the electrical engineering work in the Wisconsin office.
- Review all electrical projects handled by the electrical team and approve all projects before sending out.
- Exercise judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Knowledgeable in consulting and construction practices to include plan/specifications, design/build, and construction manager roles and responsibilities.
- Education: 4-Year Electrical Engineering degree required. Being licensed as a Professional Engineer is preferred but not required.
- Experience: 10+ years. However, is open to considering a diverse range of experience and skill levels.
- Experience with AutoCAD and SKM/ETAP (or other power systems analysis software) is preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.