Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 107500 YEAR true
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Aurora, IL 60502 US
2023-02-21 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Electrical Engineering Job Number: Hd858108126 Compensation: 107500
Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Location: Aurora, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire
- Electronic product design both digital and analog circuitry.
- Design microprocessor-based designs
- Design Power Supply/Charging systems
- Electronic product/system debug.
- Engineering/Product documentation.
- Customer interaction.
- Direct the work of technicians or junior engineers.
- Work with management to provide input to development schedules and requirements.
- Develop and Execute test plans (Environmental, Electrical, System, Regulatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Electronics or training and experience developing equivalent capabilities.
- 5+ years’ experience working as an Engineer in the development of electronic controls, preferably utilizing PIC type microcontrollers
- Strong knowledge in both digital and analog circuitry, and control concepts
- Experience working in motor control systems or similar
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.