Batavia, IL 60510 US
Location: Batavia, IL
- Create and revise CAD drawings and release/revise drawings using workflow process
- Create basic CAD 3D models based upon specifications defined by project engineers.
- 2D drawings and 3D models are completed in NX11
- Demonstrate acceptable proficiency in 3D CAD modeling and 2D drawing creation via an interview through the ZOOM meeting portal. NX11 is preferred but other CAD software demonstrated competency is acceptable. In-house training on NX will be provided.
- A working, basic knowledge of GD&T is required.
- A minimum of 3 years CAD experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a quality work product on schedule.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”