Baltimore, MD 21031 US
- Responsibilities may include GPS survey, overhead/underground line locating, inspections, testing, and documentation of power distribution, gas distribution, ROW, compressors, and other related facilities
- Complete design task for associated utility design projects. Tasks include but are not limited to drafting, engineering calculations, easement validation; design/construction cost estimating & permit package development.
- Ability to review Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for update or conflict
- Coordinate projects for construction across multiple departments to accomplish timely construction and meet customer, crew member or client needs within a negotiated timeframe
- Designs will meet all requirements of applicable company safety standards, company distribution construction standards, and governing authority regulations Qualifications
- 2-3 years of general construction or utility experience preferred
- High School Diploma required. Technical certificate in drafting or other technical skill preferred.
- Basic design skills, AutoCAD or MicroStation knowledge preferred
- Detail and quality oriented. Must be comfortable reading and interpreting technical documentation including blue prints, construction specifications and other items.
- Must have own vehicle and ability to travel if required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Lindsey Begue, a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division. With an impressive 8-year career in recruitment, Lindsey's passion lies in fostering meaningful relationships with candidates and guiding them toward their ideal careers.
As a Technical Recruiter, Lindsey brings a deep understanding of the Utilities Division to her work, allowing her to expertly connect candidates with roles that align with their career goals and aspirations. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique journey positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
For Lindsey, the most fulfilling aspect of her work is the opportunity to build lasting relationships with candidates and assist them in securing their dream jobs. She derives immense satisfaction from witnessing individuals achieve their career aspirations and embark on transformative professional journeys.
Lindsey's advice to job seekers is rooted in the power of networking and relationship-building. She encourages candidates to connect and build relationships with their recruiter. She believes these connections can open doors to opportunities and provide valuable insights into the job market.