Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 67.31 HOUR true
Sr. Construction Manager
Holland, MI 49422 US
2023-03-15 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Civil Engineering Job Number: CG194373619 Compensation: 67.31
Title: Sr. Construction Manager
Location: Holland, Michigan
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Contract to Hire
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
Our Holland, MI team is growing! The Senior Electrical Construction Manager manages construction project tasks based on proposal, including daily communication with clients and contractors, and coordinating resources for the completion of assigned tasks, providing project reports as necessary
- Plans, organizes, and directs activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Confers with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Supports with project delivery strategies.
- Schedules the project in logical steps and budgets time required to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates the project procurement, selection of contractors and assists with contract paperwork and management of changes.
- Coordinates QA/QC quality control plans.
- Coordinates safety management plans.
- Coordinates the building permit process and compliance with codes.
- Directs weekly construction meetings.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Reviews contractor applications for payment and recommends payment to client.
- Creates and monitors cost reports for the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field, plus four years relevant experience.
- Korean Bilingual preferred
- Must have state construction supervisor’s license, 30-hour training in OSHA safety requirements, and CMAA.
- Must have ability to navigate Web-based construction management software (often provided by the client).
- Must have experience with setting meetings, organizing agendas, and keeping minutes for projects records.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and logical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information