Sr Software Engineer - full stack
Chicago, IL 60502 US
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with architects and senior engineers to produce thoughtful software designs of moderate scope and complexity.
- Serve as point of contact and scrum team representative for interactions with product owner, front end, middleware, DevOps, and firmware functional teams.
- Participate in technical assessment, scoping, and management of changes to the code-based on new business requirements, product enhancements and other change requests.
- Maintain domain specific software knowledge of key software application features, frameworks, or components.
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum to develop software.
- Lead and contribute to technical discussions in community practice, design review, pull request, or other technical meeting forums.
- Collaborate and work creatively with the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) teams to provide requirements traceability from definition to implementation.
- Collaborate with other company domain experts, such as Infrastructure, Database, and Middleware, as the team develops features and platform enhancements.
- Lead offshore teams to design and develop features and burn down technical debt.
- Adhere to coding standards and other best practices to create reusable code.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior engineers to increase software capability of the development team.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications in C#.NET Core
- Angular v8-12+
- Restful services
- Agile experience