Sr Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Chicago, IL 60606 US
- 5+ years direct experience as an SDET for major application integration and/or major application product release
- Thorough understanding of Agile/Scrum development process.
- Demonstrable skills in writing JUnit or TestNG tests
- Version control systems like Git and Subversion
- Proficiency in Java, XML, JS, CSS, and HTML
- Proficiency in testing APIs/services (REST and SOAP) using SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools.
- Proficiency in cross browser, cross platform web and mobile testing with SauceLabs or equivalent tools
- Deep expertise in Java and/or Groovy, test automation frameworks, Selenium/Appium
- Proficiency in searching system logs and troubleshooting potential defects. (Splunk or similar tools)
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software
- Proficiency in the preparation/maintenance of test data and test scripts.
- Strong knowledge of software testing best practices and methodologies.
- Direct hands-on experience with continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience