Sr Network Security Engineer
North Aurora, IL 60513 US
- set up a site-wide network for Metasys/Pegasys Industrial Control Systems and deploy new firewalls.
- Enhance security of VPN service with additional features of “scan before connect.”
- Complete the upgrade of DNS Services into a new system supporting internal and external views for the DNS.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the IPv6-only network and provide support to users during the transition to IPv6-only environment.
- Create documentation for design and operations.
- Ensure knowledge transfer for completion of each project.
- Cisco CCIE Certified with Collaboration preferred.
- Experience with compliance with ISO20K Processes
- Deep knowledge of IP networking in large networks preferably based on Cisco products, deep understanding of TCP, UDP and layer-2/layer-3 network protocols, familiarity with Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) technology.
- 10+ years hands-on experience managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting issues in large networks with a mix of Cisco switches, routers, Palo-Alto firewall systems.
- 5+ years managing Palo-Alto firewalls.
- 5+ years managing Infoblox DNS appliances.
- A good understanding and working experience in IPv6 Networking
- 5+ years of the most recent work experience with switching and routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, HSRP, SPT)
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco IOS, NXOS software, configuring and managing Cisco switches and routers, familiarity with Cisco Nexus 7K/9K and Catalyst platforms.
- Working experience with 802.1x port security and network access policy enforcement in large networks
- Experience working within an ITIL framework and processes with successful outcomes within a large scale diverse global service management environment.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and visualizations; ability to communicate and facilitate at all levels of the organization.