Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 38.25 HOUR true
Location: Mettawa, IL
Social Media/Copy Editor
Mettawa, IL 60045 US
2023-03-10 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Ca96440933 Compensation: 38.25
Title: Social Media Specialist + Copyeditor
Location: Mettawa, IL
Hire Type: Contract to Hire
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
The Social Media Specialist + Copyeditor is responsible for defining and executing this organization's organic social media strategy, social content strategy, supporting social media governance across the enterprise, as well as working with the creative team as a copyeditor.
The role’s focus will be 50% on social and 50% on copyediting.
- Manage Social media strategy and execution, in addition to ownership of the corporate social media playbook, inclusive of an annual audit, channel strategy, content strategy and yearly goal setting.
- Manage the social media content creation and brand storytelling that aligns with brand pillars and messaging.
- Assist with social governance across the enterprise from updating policies, monitoring trends and working cross-functionally to ensure the risk to Company is minimized (i.e. HR, Legal, Creative).
- Review creative proofs across digital and print channels (print ads, digital ads, web copy, catalogs, brochures, point-of-purchase displays, tradeshow displays and more) for spelling, grammar, and overall quality according to our in-house style guides.
- Help plan cross-functional content (e.g. social posts, blogs, videos) elevating the Company brand to ensure it is timely, engaging, and aligned to brand goals, overseeing process from concept through execution.
- Build, adjust and manage the social media approval process across an array of stakeholders. Including building process efficiencies for social media content submissions for corporate channels (e.g. employee submissions, approvals, legal consent).
- Provide clear communication to Subject Matter Experts on social timelines.
- Support Subject Matter Experts with standards and processes for remote filming, talking points and on-camera delivery in coordination with Video Marketing Specialist Social Director.
- Own and manage social community management. Engage with key audiences on social channels by monitoring and responding to comments and direct messages, elevating issues to key stakeholders as needed (e.g. brands, HR).
- Analyze social data to support strategic and executional recommendations & provide monthly and quarterly reporting, detailing KPIs that align with corporate goals.
- Support enterprise social media governance through communication plans, development of measurement systems, processes and execution of
- Report on KPIs and goals post campaign and event activations
- Organize, manage and produce content with special guests, influencers and industry partners that align to Company brand goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related course of study
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience including social media management, copy editing and developing and executing a social media and content strategy
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.