Senior Reliability Engineer
Minooka, IL 60410 US
- Evaluate specification exception requests for potential deviation or specification update
- Verify Vendor manufacturing designs, drawings, and/or specifications to ensure compliance with site engineering standards as required.
- Support reliability and data analysis efforts of plant operating unit teams to meet their reliability improvement goals
- Identify and develop new cross-site programs for reliability and precision maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in a mechanical engineering discipline
- 10 year’s engineering experience in a Petrochemical manufacturing environment
- Experience in vessel, piping, and rotating equipment Selection, Installation, Commissioning, Operations, Repair.
- Knowledge of reliability processes (Reliability Analysis, Failure Analysis).
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”