Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 155000 165000 YEAR true
Senior Reliability Engineer
Minooka, IL 60410 US
2023-05-08 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Piping/ P&ID Job Number: It64850455 Compensation: $155000-165000 / year
Sterling Engineering is a growing Chicagoland recruiting firm that specializes in placing top engineering talent. We have partnered with an industry powerhouse in the chemicals manufacturing space on bringing in a Senior Reliability Engineer to join their team. This will be a good opportunity for someone to step into a well-rounded organization with plentiful development opportunities.
- Evaluate specification exception requests for potential deviation or specification update
- Verify Vendor manufacturing designs, drawings, and/or specifications to ensure compliance with site engineering standards as required.
- Support reliability and data analysis efforts of plant operating unit teams to meet their reliability improvement goals
- Identify and develop new cross-site programs for reliability and precision maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in a mechanical engineering discipline
- 10 year’s engineering experience in a Petrochemical manufacturing environment
- Experience in vessel, piping, and rotating equipment Selection, Installation, Commissioning, Operations, Repair.
- Knowledge of reliability processes (Reliability Analysis, Failure Analysis).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information