Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 67.00 HOUR true
Senior Construction Manager
Grand Rapids, MI 49501 US
2023-01-12 2023-04-29 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Construction Management Job Number: AD371122112 Compensation: 67.00
Title: Senior Construction Manager
Location: Holland, Michigan
Hire Type: Direct or Contract to Hire
The Senior Electrical Construction Manager manages construction project tasks based on proposal, including daily communication with clients and contractors, and coordinating resources for the completion of assigned tasks, providing project reports as necessary.
- Plans, organizes, and directs activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Confers with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Supports with project delivery strategies.
- Schedules the project in logical steps and budgets time required to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates the project procurement, selection of contractors and assists with contract paperwork and management of changes.
- Coordinates QA/QC plans.
- Coordinates safety management plans.
- Coordinates the building permit process and compliance with codes.
- Directs weekly construction meetings.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Reviews contractor applications for payment and recommends payment to client.
- Creates and monitors cost reports for the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. Experience with semiconductor manufacturing plants is ideal.
- Must have state construction supervisor’s license, 30-hour training in OSHA safety requirements, and CMAA.
- Must have ability to navigate Web-based construction management software (often provided by the client).
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and logical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Korean Bilingual a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information