Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com true
Sales Division Manager
Westchester, IL 60154 US
2023-04-17 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Human Resources Job Number: SL668198328
Join our team of Employee Owners! At Sterling, our record of retention is built on unprecedented business growth since the inception of our ESOP and prioritizing employee advancement.
Ranked by Customers and Employees in the Top 2% of Staffing Industry companies, Sterling is an established provider of technical talent and engineering project services. We are looking for a highly motivated Division Manager to join our team at our corporate office in Westchester, IL.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY?
The Division Manager will help meet our revenue growth targets by leading new business development activities and assisting in the management of Division Sales and Recruiting Delivery Team
- Achieve growth and sales targets through individual efforts and by successfully providing direction to team on business development efforts and attaining quantitative and qualitative KPI’s
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that drives existing client growth as well as expanding company’s customer base and ensure its future growth
- Leverage existing relationships and/or prospect for new Customer accounts for business development
- Identify and target accounts with the significant business potential
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop depth in primary accounts including potential for primary supplier status and/or Managed Service Programs
- Actively participate in the hiring, training, mentoring and career advancement and success of new and existing Divisional Salespeople
- Oversee & assist in the training and development of the Divisional Recruiting Team
- Work collaboratively with Recruiting Team Lead to establish specific account recruiting strategy to maximize timely, effective, and complete searches
- Hands-on sales support for individual assigned orders and team priority and problem orders.
- Reinforce and monitor candidate qualifying processes and methodologies including in-office interviews, rate or salary history verifications and reference checking
- Assist in reviewing and ensuring appropriate quality driven processes are adhered to and complete phone contact, interview, and reference check documentation in database
- Support candidate interviews to verify candidate “soft” and “hard” skills fit for key customer orders
- Assist in the negotiation and closing of candidate offers. Coordination and tracking of job postings
- Drive ongoing marketing material improvements through supporting project completion reviews and employee exit feedback
- Present sales, revenue, expenses, and realistic Division forecasts to the Senior Leadership team
- Provide metrics regarding recruiting and sales efforts
- Staffing industry or Engineering Project Services experience
- Proven track record of quickly being able to expand network within a target industry
- Minimum of 5+ years of related Sales and/or Recruiting and management experience
- Strong work ethic and excellent communications skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, lead, and motivate a small team of Recruiters.
- Ability to prioritize team and company goals while maintaining individual performance expectations
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- To become an Owner in Sterling, by earning Stock Ownership annually, as well as company contributions into your 401(k)!
- To be surrounded by a team who is passionate, loyal, competitive, and driven
- To be highly rewarded and recognized for your individual contributions and recognized for your successes with commissions, quarterly & annual bonuses, trips, and similar
- To receive consistent training and professional development
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast-growing organization
- To become a key part of an exceptional culture passionate about employee ownership and determined to achieve new levels of organizational growth