Overland Park, KS 66013 US
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director to differentiate our company from its competitors by delivering superior quality solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our division achieves performance targets through marketing and execution of our annual growth strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Strategic Channel, Market, Account growth YOY - Value driver performance - Achieve approved fiscal Capital Sales plan (bookings)
100% governance and compliance:
- Corporate policies
- Health and safety policies
- International Standardization Organization (ISO) procedures
- Formal executive instruction
Employee development – Facilitate individual development plans for each direct report and the reports of the various service areas with a minimum of twelve (12) documented interactions with report per fiscal year.
Business Model (IBM) Performance – Achieve approved goal deployment fiscal plan.
Executive leadership team – Accountable to primary team in all commitments via extreme ownership.
• Lead the sales team towards annual operating plan (AOP). Motivate and lead your team to meet their individual, department and division goals. Manage a pro-active talent development plan for your team.
• Pro-actively develop and deliver value added solutions to our global customer base from our life cycle support portfolio of standard service products.
• Work in co-ordination with the service account and program managers to provide an aligned approach to our customers.
• Develop and leverage our customer loss surveys to conduct root cause analysis and take corrective actions.
• Develop performance measurement tools and visual aids; including a performance metrics report with cadence including actions. • Ensure the comprehensive use of the company CRM for all sales and execution activities and customer interactions.
• Responsible for departmental budgeting, performance reviews and forecasting.
• As escalated, solve disputes, warranty problems, incomplete items and any other matters that create an accounts receivable issue with the customer.
• Conduct employee performance evaluations, recommend salary adjustments and initiate personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
• Oversee all website, tradeshow, or other marketing mechanisms to annual strategies and budgets.
• Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Code of Business Conduct.
• Act as facilitator/participant in company meetings/functions as needed. • Maintain, train, and improve upon existing ISO standards and systems.
HEALTH, SAFETY, & ENVIRONMENTAL:
• Create and then work in compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental Procedures.
• Refrain from removing or altering safety devices or guarding unless hazardous energies are controlled through Lockout-Tagout methods.
• Actively pursue a duty to act where any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts are witnessed.
• Report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts to the president.
• Escalate any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts which leaders do not address to the president
• Report any defect in any equipment or protective device.
• Ensure that the required personal protective equipment (PPE) is used for the assigned task.
• Complete all required Health, Safety, and Environmental training and maintain records for audits.
• Assist in investigating any accidents/incidents or near misses if requested.
• Refrain from engaging in any unruly conduct.
• Ensure that equipment, materials and protective devices are functioning in a safe manner
• Ensure that employees are working in accordance with divisional health and safety procedures
• Do not report to work-onsite, at a customer