Sales Applications Engineer
Kenosha, WI 53144 US
- Prepares detailed technical quotations (e.g. sizing, fixture, tooling, engineering requirements) and formal sales quotations (e.g. pricing, product specifying) for customers.
- Coordinates all order processing activities including sales document preparation, engineering, and production scheduling, and change orders with customers and other functions.
- Negotiates price, terms, and conditions with customers.
- Coordinates and/or conducts pre-sale product demonstrations for customers and representatives.
- Participates in trade show exhibition activities including developing displays, conducting demonstrations, and building relationships with customers and prospects.
- Conducts inside/outside sales calls to potential customers and their professional advisors (e.g. engineers, architects, industrial consultants, etc.) to promote products.
- Reviews the technical specifications and documents of customers and prospects to determine desirability and suitability of products to specific customer applications.
- Analyses sales and customer data to identify industry trends, customer and Company needs, product performance deficiencies, etc.
- Works in a safe manner at all times and ensures that all assigned areas and equipment are properly maintained and utilized efficiently.
- Ensures that all work is performed in accordance with and adheres to ISO and Quality standards.
- Five or more years of technical sales experience with highly engineered products, preferably heat transfer-related.
- Educational: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is highly desirable. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and strong technical background may also fit.
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships (in person/phone/e-mail).
- Extensive knowledge of technical product sales practices and techniques.
- Skill in preparing and delivering sales and marketing presentations to customers and others.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kellie Miller is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division. With a commendable 6-year career in recruitment, Kellie's passion for building meaningful connections with candidates sets her apart in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Commercial Division, Kellie's understanding of industry intricacies empowers her to expertly connect candidates with positions that align with their experiences, skills, and aspirations. Her commitment to assessing qualifications and understanding each candidate's unique journeys and goals makes her a trusted partner in their career endeavors.
What Kellie enjoys most about her role is the art of connecting with people. She derives immense satisfaction from building relationships with candidates, delving into their experiences, exploring their skill sets, and uncovering their aspirations. Her genuine interest in each candidate's professional journey is the cornerstone of her approach.
Kellie's advice to job seekers reflects her dedication to thorough preparation. She encourages candidates to invest time in comprehensive research before applying or interviewing. This includes understanding the company, digging into the specifics of the role they're applying for, and critically assessing their skills and experiences. Kellie believes that such preparation allows candidates to showcase their qualifications effectively and demonstrates their genuine interest in the position.