Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 40 45 HOUR true
Lemont, IL 60439 US
2023-05-16 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Environmental Health & Safety Job Number: Na621636515 Compensation: $40-45 / hour
Sterling Engineering is working with a large, well know research lab on bringing in a Safety Generalist to join their growing team. This person will be on contract for at least a year, maybe more. While on contract, you will have benefits (vision, medical, dental, PTO). This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a national lab.
Overview of Role:
- warehouse activities such as powered industrial truck operation, stacking, rack population, inventory, receipt and shipping of materials and supplies
- hoisting and rigging activities of components within the facility for assembly of modules within clean rooms.
- electronics assembly, troubleshooting, cleaning, and testing
- fabrication, assembly, testing and movement of magnetic structures and equipment
- 10 years of EHS experience preferred
- Experience/Knowledge of EHS practices in a warehouse atmosphere