South Chicago Heights, IL 60411 US
- Industry: Food and Beverage Packaging
- Location: Near University Park, IL
- $$: 80-100k
- Great Company Culture, Close Knit Group
- Maintain CMMS software
- Oversee and continually improve the preventive maintenance program.
- Manage predictive maintenance program
- Perform root cause analysis of failures and suggest improvements.
- CAD design
- Other mechanical/reliability engineering duties as needed
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 2+ year experience in a maintenance engineering type of setting
- AutoCad experience preferred
- CMMS Software preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.