Darien, WI 53114 US
- The Reliability Engineer entails supervising, scheduling, and training electrical staff members while overseeing the installation, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical and network systems. The role also involves providing support for PLCs and Wonderware control system applications.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade PLC hardware, programming software, HMI WonderWare, and HMI Panelviews Support.
- Support and document all Electrical, Instrumentation, and standalone systems throughout the plant.
- Supervise, schedule, and assign work to a team.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems.
- Select authorized procedures and seek assistance when needed.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, licensing, and user access.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to information being processed.
- Document system problems and resolutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or related area required.
- Three to five years of programming and/or system analysis experience.
- Experience in supervising a team of electricians.
- Proficiency in PLC/Wonderware automation control programming and electrical controls.
- Knowledge of company-supported Maintenance SAP modules.
- Ability to develop systems solutions for operational problems.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and programming logic.
- Ability to determine computer problems and coordinate solutions.
- Ability to write technical instructions.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Ability to determine hardware and systems software problems and communicate technical guidance.
- Ability to learn and support new hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Availability for evening, on-call, and weekend work.
- Working experience with AB-SLC 500 series, AB-PLC 5 series, AB-Control Logix series, AB-Compact logix, RSLogix programming software, Wonder, Panel View HMI series, Wonderware 10.5, Historian In-SQL, Wonderware DAS server, Thin Client Server, and Asset Center.