Regulatory Affairs Lead
Frankfort, IL 60423 US
- Develop and maintain procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Receive copies of governmental reports from such activities and ensure facility retains appropriate documentation relative to the inspections, and timely completion of any corrective actions
- Coordinate the application of environmental permits, prepare reports, and ensure compliance with regulations
- Ensure waste management practices
- Assist with ISO 14001 programs
- Stay updated on federal, state/provincial, and municipal regulations related to H&S and provide information to ensure facilities’ compliance.
- BS in EHS, Occupational Safety, or Chemical Engineering
- 4-5 years of regulatory experience
- HSE experience
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a year
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.