Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 45000 YEAR true
Westchester, IL 60154 US
2023-04-26 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Customer Service Job Number: JB161068426 Compensation: $45000 / year
Location: hybrid (Westchester - 2 days a week)
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY?
As a Technical Recruiter, you are an integral part of our Recruiting Team. This position will partner with Account and Business Development Managers to generate highly qualified candidates for client orders. Management of and delivery on multiple priorities are critical measures of success. This role reports to the Recruiting Team Leader.
- Identify, contact, and develop relationships with talent using various recruiting tools and methods (job boards, social media, company database, job fairs, networking events, etc.)
- Conduct recruiting activities as required to support delivery efforts and generate placements (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting offers)
- Screen qualified applicants against the job description through initial phone screening followed by face-to-face interviewing
- Present qualified and screened candidates to the hiring managers with summary of job-related qualifications
- Partnering with Divisional Leadership to execute full lifecycle recruitment
- Consistently meet or exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) expectations
- Strong communication skills; consistent follow up with clients and candidates
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to nurture long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Proven ability to grasp technical/technology concepts as it pertains to functional job requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in customer facing career is highly desired
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.