Westchester, IL 60154 US
Seeking Experienced Recruiters
Join a Company Ranked in the Top 2% companies nationwide by Clients & Employees for the past 7+ Years – Also Ranked as Best of Staffing for Internal Employee Satisfaction making us a best staffing company to work for.
We are rapidly growing and looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Researcher to join our team at our corporate office in Westchester, IL. (Currently working remotely)
At Sterling, you will be a part of an award winning, employee owned, technical/engineering recruitment leader. We provide project, contract-to-hire and direct hire staffing support both locally and nationally to a variety of diverse industries which include food, pharmaceutical, transportation, consumer products, energy, oil & gas and many others.
WHAT MAKES OUR TEAM DIFFERENT?
We are Employee Owned! Our team is highly driven, competitive and is working toward expanding an already exceptional organization! Our team’s performance is significantly rewarded and recognized. Everyone’s contributions make a significant impact overall.
We provide a good medium for teamwork and individual achievement. Our goal as a team is to provide everyone with the tools and support to be successful entrepreneurs, and to assist you in building your own career.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY?
As a Technical Recruiter, you are an integral part of our Recruiting Team. This position will partner with Account and Business Development Managers to generate highly qualified candidates for client orders. Management of and delivery on multiple priorities are critical measures of success. This role reports to the Recruiting Team Leader.
- Identify, contact, and develop relationships with talent using various recruiting tools and methods (job boards, social media, company database, job fairs, networking events, etc.)
- Conduct recruiting activities as required to support delivery efforts and generate placements (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting offers)
- Screen qualified applicants against the job description through initial phone screening followed by face-to-face interviewing.
- Present qualified and screened candidates to the hiring managers with summary of job-related qualifications
- Strong communication skills; consistent follow up with clients and candidates.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Consistently meet or exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in customer facing career is highly desired.
- Desire and ability to nurture long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Proven ability to grasp technical/technology concepts as it pertains to functional job requirements.
- Identify and develop relationships with talent using various recruiting tools and methods (job boards, social media, company database, job fairs, networking events, etc.)
- Conduct recruiting activities as required to support delivery efforts and generate placements (Sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting offers)
- Screen qualified applicants against the job description over the phone or through face-to-face meetings
- Present qualified and screened candidates to the hiring managers with summary of qualifications.
- Strong communication skills, constant follow up with clients and candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- To become an Owner in Sterling Engineering, by earning Stock Ownership annually, as well as company contributions into your 401k!
- To be surrounded by a team who is passionate, loyal, competitive, and driven.
- To be rewarded for your individual contributions and recognized for your successes with commissions, quarterly & annual bonuses, trips, and many internal celebrations.
- To receive consistent training and professional development
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast-growing organization.