Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 US
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
documentation/follow to ground, & out of control and revision product removal.
- Acts as the voice of quality when interacting with service, build and supply chain teams
- Coordinate and manage project incoming inspection processes for service spares, build product and customer product.
- Support collection of data on supplier performance including conformity, project scrap and rework occurrences
- Be the project coordinator for documenting, following to ground, and reporting on project based non-conformances.
- Provide support, consultation, and direction to shop floor and Project Manager’s relative to Quality.
- Support and improve upon inspection practices, and procedures.
- Drive and provide support to special projects/initiatives.
- Assist with maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality System through performance metrics, training and communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational or Work Experience reading blueprints and measuring parts
- Use of common metrology tools/ calibrated measurement instruments ie gauges, micrometers, etc
- Familiarity with GD&T is preferable
- Experience with International Standardization Organization (ISO) 9001 preferable but not required.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with people at all levels of the organization, both verbally and in written form .
- Must be comfortable supporting, collaborating and occasionally leading team work and initiatives in inspection
- Strong data collection mindset and ability to comply with strict documentation practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be hands-on and must be able to meet deadlines for his or her responsibilities either directly or indirectly