Lincolnshire, IL 60069 US
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Pay Range: $25-$27 per hour depending on experience
We are a leading manufacturer of silicone rubber implantable medical devices. We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Technician to ensure that our manufactured products meet customer specifications. The Quality Control Technician will be responsible for measuring silicone rubber implantable medical device components using defined sampling plans.
• Establish proper measurement methods, fixturing, and tool requirements in a timely manner.
• Write component specific programs for relevant equipment for automation.
• Review prints for measurement feasibility.
• Perform First Article Inspection(FAI) on silicone components
• Perform Incoming inspection on stainless steel, plastic, and silicone components.
• Perform outgoing product release successfully and independently.
• Perform and document cleanroom environmental monitoring.
• Perform device history record review
• Cooperate with and demonstrate professional conduct with coworkers and managers.
• Meet company standards for quality and productivity.
• Follow all company procedures for traceability, line clearance, process control, safety, and housekeeping.
• Prevent damage or loss to parts, tools, fixtures, and equipment.
• Accurately input data into ERP system daily (including clock in time, work orders worked on, operation worked on, indirect work performed, quantities of parts produced and quantities of parts that are deviated)
• HS Diploma/GED
• 5+ years of experience in a Metrology role.
• Basic GD&T knowledge
• CMM/Vision System experience.
• Able to fill out required documents and labels in English
• Able to read and understand process documents and work instructions in English
• Good hand dexterity and fine hand manipulation skill; physically able to perform pinch grasp and repetitive motions.
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods.
• Ability to read part prints.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are passionate about quality and meeting customer specifications, we invite you to apply for the Quality Control Technician position.