Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
- Issue RMA’s numbers to all customers
- Record all RMA material into RMA Log, track and update as needed
- Review all RMA material returned
- Inspect and verify all defects on returned material
- Issue NCRs for defective material
- Discuss defects, supplier credit and process with China team
- Scrap defective material once credit is issued from supplier
- Review 1st articles
- Review all documentation
- Ensure all required documentation is received
- Review each drawing
- Confirm inspection details and dimensions
- Review and verify parts against drawings
- Maintain 5S Program
- Print 5S weekly sign off sheets for everyone to sign
- Warehouse, Quality, Rework, Kit areas, Breakroom and Zerelli areas
- Conduct quarterly Safety audits
- Inspect and record findings for all product on 100% Inspection List
- Communicate with all customers regarding Quality issues
- Write internal SCARs and Quality Alerts when required
- Write and maintain policies, procedures and processes including Document Control procedure
- 3-5 years experience in a Quality capacity within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with plastic injection mold, die cast parts, metal or larger assemblies etc.
- Ability to read blueprints, some mechanical aptitude
- Experience managing, training, or mentoring employees
Meet Your Recruiter
Ally Boushley is a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division, boasting a remarkable 8-year career in the dynamic realm of recruitment. Ally's passion for matchmaking candidates with the perfect roles and her knack for uncovering rare talents make her a respected figure in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter, Ally's profound understanding of industry intricacies within the Commercial Division allows her to excel in her craft. Her expertise bridges the gap between candidates and clients and positions her as a strategic partner in shaping their success stories.
Ally's true joy in recruiting comes from her ability to be a talent matchmaker. She revels in the thrill of finding elusive "purple squirrel" candidates with rare and exceptional skills that perfectly align with niche job requirements. Exploring new industries, discovering unique companies, and learning about diverse skill sets fuels her passion. For Ally, knowledge is power, and she actively seeks opportunities to expand her understanding of the ever-evolving recruitment landscape.
Her advice to job seekers is simple yet profound: Always take the interview. Ally understands that every interview holds the potential to lead to unexpected opportunities or connections that can positively change one's career trajectory. She encourages candidates to approach each interview as a valuable learning experience and a chance to meet influential individuals who may shape their future.