Carbondale, PA 18407 US
- This position encompasses responsibility for the design and implementation of the quality procedures and policies of the company. The primary responsibility of the individual in this position is to ensure that proper procedures are in place to consistently and effectively adhere to strict quality standards relative to both the company and the customer
- Design all process control procedures by department to assure consistent performance in production and delivery of products
- Train or assist in the training of all personnel in proper performance of duties to be consistent w/ established quality proceduresDevelop quality trend reporting data to enable individuals to suggest or implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Report on a monthly basis all quality trends and problems
- Develop and/or maintain programs to promote communication of quality standards & problem solving through employee training
- Monitor and survey the quality of incoming purchased materials and recommend quality improvements
- Audit current quality systems to assess their effectiveness and accuracy
- Maintain Quality Manual and related process documents to conform with latest ISO9001:2015 standards
- Ability to lead a team to establish root cause of a quality issue
- Assist in performing audits and surveys of vendor's performance
- Assist as needed in process/engineering problem solving
- Maintain and/or establish ISO procedures
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related four-year degree with equivalent experience
- Requires ability to use personal computer and various measuring devices
- Requires ability to read, understand, and interpret blue prints
- Requires ability to read, understand, and interpret quality measurement data
- Knowledge of various quality control procedures and practices including statistical process control
- Five years' experience in related quality management position
- Firsthand experience with ISO certification and maintenance
Meet Your Recruiter
Kellie Miller is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division. With a commendable 6-year career in recruitment, Kellie's passion for building meaningful connections with candidates sets her apart in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Commercial Division, Kellie's understanding of industry intricacies empowers her to expertly connect candidates with positions that align with their experiences, skills, and aspirations. Her commitment to assessing qualifications and understanding each candidate's unique journeys and goals makes her a trusted partner in their career endeavors.
What Kellie enjoys most about her role is the art of connecting with people. She derives immense satisfaction from building relationships with candidates, delving into their experiences, exploring their skill sets, and uncovering their aspirations. Her genuine interest in each candidate's professional journey is the cornerstone of her approach.
Kellie's advice to job seekers reflects her dedication to thorough preparation. She encourages candidates to invest time in comprehensive research before applying or interviewing. This includes understanding the company, digging into the specifics of the role they're applying for, and critically assessing their skills and experiences. Kellie believes that such preparation allows candidates to showcase their qualifications effectively and demonstrates their genuine interest in the position.