Eau Claire, MI 49111 US
Location: Eau Claire, MI
- Evaluate designs and manufacturing processes to identify and address potential risks.
- Utilize tools such as PFMEA, DFMA, and Capability Studies to guarantee the robustness of production processes, meeting established stability metrics.
- Develop Process Control Plans for new products and ensure adherence to them.
- Conduct Gage R&Rs and create Statistical Process Control plans.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify root causes of quality issues.
- Offer quality support for assembly production by collaborating closely with Production and Product Engineering teams on quality-related matters and enhancements.
- Establish and maintain quality standards for the company's New Product Development processes.
- Leverage quality feedback and metrics to implement design improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical discipline or 10+ years experience in quality engineering
- Ability to thrive in a high-tempo environment and effectively collaborate with team members across the organization.
- Proficiency in process analytics.
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems, including ISO 9001.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ally Boushley is a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division, boasting a remarkable 8-year career in the dynamic realm of recruitment. Ally's passion for matchmaking candidates with the perfect roles and her knack for uncovering rare talents make her a respected figure in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter, Ally's profound understanding of industry intricacies within the Commercial Division allows her to excel in her craft. Her expertise bridges the gap between candidates and clients and positions her as a strategic partner in shaping their success stories.
Ally's true joy in recruiting comes from her ability to be a talent matchmaker. She revels in the thrill of finding elusive "purple squirrel" candidates with rare and exceptional skills that perfectly align with niche job requirements. Exploring new industries, discovering unique companies, and learning about diverse skill sets fuels her passion. For Ally, knowledge is power, and she actively seeks opportunities to expand her understanding of the ever-evolving recruitment landscape.
Her advice to job seekers is simple yet profound: Always take the interview. Ally understands that every interview holds the potential to lead to unexpected opportunities or connections that can positively change one's career trajectory. She encourages candidates to approach each interview as a valuable learning experience and a chance to meet influential individuals who may shape their future.