Quality Inspector-New Project
Salt Lake City, UT 84104 US
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Pay Range: $21-$22 per hour depending on experience
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Technician to ensure that our manufactured products meet customer specifications.
• Establish proper measurement methods, fixturing, and tool requirements in a timely manner.
• Write component specific programs for relevant equipment for automation.
• Review prints for measurement feasibility.
• Perform First Article Inspection(FAI) on silicone components
• Perform Incoming inspection on stainless steel, plastic, and silicone components.
• Perform outgoing product release successfully and independently.
• Perform and document cleanroom environmental monitoring.
• Perform device history record review
• Cooperate with and demonstrate professional conduct with coworkers and managers.
• Meet company standards for quality and productivity.
• Follow all company procedures for traceability, line clearance, process control, safety, and housekeeping.
• Prevent damage or loss to parts, tools, fixtures, and equipment.
• Accurately input data into ERP system daily (including clock in time, work orders worked on, operation worked on, indirect work performed, quantities of parts produced and quantities of parts that are deviated)
• HS Diploma/GED
• 5+ years of experience in a Metrology role.
• Basic GD&T knowledge
• CMM/Vision System experience.
• Able to fill out required documents and labels in English
• Able to read and understand process documents and work instructions in English
• Good hand dexterity and fine hand manipulation skill; physically able to perform pinch grasp and repetitive motions.
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods.
• Ability to read part prints.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are passionate about quality and meeting customer specifications, we invite you to apply for the Quality Control Technician position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alejandra (Aly) Mora
Aly Mora is a devoted Technical Recruiter specializing in the dynamic Automation Division. With a rewarding 2-year tenure at Sterling, Aly’s passion for shaping people's careers and adeptness at navigating the competitive recruitment landscape make her a standout professional.
As a Technical Recruiter within the Automation Division, Aly brings a deep understanding of the industry's particulars, enabling her to expertly match skilled professionals with positions that align with their talents and aspirations. Her commitment to finding the perfect fit drives her to facilitate transformative career moves.
What Aly enjoys most about recruiting is the opportunity to shape people's careers positively. She takes pride in matching candidates' skills with the right job - witnessing their growth and success as they navigate their professional journeys. Aly is fueled by knowing she plays a pivotal role in her candidates' achievements.
In addition to her dedication to candidates, Aly extends her expertise to advising job seekers. Her advice is rooted in thorough research, urging candidates to invest time in understanding the company they're applying to, its values, culture, and industry presence. She believes informed candidates can ask insightful questions during interviews, showcasing their genuine interest and proactive attitude.