Fayetteville, NC 28301 US
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Job Type: Full-Time
**This person needs to have led a company to be ISO certified. PPAP exp is a huge plus**
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Quality team, fostering a culture of precision, excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the team is aligned with organizational goals and quality objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain robust quality control procedures to meet defined quality standards.
- Clearly communicate quality expectations and standards to the Quality Inspectors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits of products and processes to ensure strict adherence to specifications.
- Collaborate with production teams to promptly address and rectify any identified quality issues.
- Analyze product defects and customer feedback to identify root causes of quality issues.
- Lead the implementation of corrective and preventive actions to address identified root causes and prevent recurrence.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives aimed at reducing errors and waste through effective quality control measures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement improvements in product quality and manufacturing processes.
- Work closely with customer support and sales teams to understand and meet customer expectations regarding product quality.
- Implement measures to enhance customer satisfaction by continuously improving product quality.
- Extensive experience in quality assurance, with a deep understanding of quality control procedures and methodologies.
- Proven leadership abilities with the capability to motivate and guide a team towards achieving high-quality standards.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering or quality-related field.
- Proven experience in a quality engineering role, preferably overseeing a team of inspectors.
- Have led a company to be ISO certified.
- PPAP exp is a huge plus.
- Relevant certifications in quality management or assurance would be an advantage.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kellie Miller is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division. With a commendable 6-year career in recruitment, Kellie's passion for building meaningful connections with candidates sets her apart in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Commercial Division, Kellie's understanding of industry intricacies empowers her to expertly connect candidates with positions that align with their experiences, skills, and aspirations. Her commitment to assessing qualifications and understanding each candidate's unique journeys and goals makes her a trusted partner in their career endeavors.
What Kellie enjoys most about her role is the art of connecting with people. She derives immense satisfaction from building relationships with candidates, delving into their experiences, exploring their skill sets, and uncovering their aspirations. Her genuine interest in each candidate's professional journey is the cornerstone of her approach.
Kellie's advice to job seekers reflects her dedication to thorough preparation. She encourages candidates to invest time in comprehensive research before applying or interviewing. This includes understanding the company, digging into the specifics of the role they're applying for, and critically assessing their skills and experiences. Kellie believes that such preparation allows candidates to showcase their qualifications effectively and demonstrates their genuine interest in the position.