Quality Engineer (Part Time)
Lemont, IL 60439 US
- Skill in working with engineering and safety basis personnel, to ensure procedures reflect the requirements of a nuclear grade Quality Assurance program.
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of experience, or a Master’s Degree + 3 years of experience, or equivalent at minimum.
- A degree in an engineering discipline is strongly preferred.
- Individuals with a broad background in mechanical and electrical component fabrication are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of complex database applications, computing systems, and programming requirements to ensure data quality.
- Project Management experience including building and reviewing project management schedules developing milestones.
- Software quality assurance knowledge of regulatory requirements contained within DOE O 414.1D, NQA-1, 10 CFR 830, other regulatory interfaces, and ability to interpret local documents.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”