Quality Control Analyst
Chicago, IL 60616 US
Location: Chicago, IL
- Analytical testing to support product in-process, release, and stability programs.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP, Quality Systems, and ICH / regulatory guidance.
- Conduct, compile, and/or review Out of Specification lab investigations, deviations, and corrective and preventative actions plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to advance projects, maintain equipment, and authoring of documents and reports.
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays. Participate in internal assessments and audits as and when required.
- Performs other functions as required or assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience (or 3+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree) working in a pharmaceutical / biotech QC laboratory.
- Previous experience in a cGMP laboratory.
- Strong background in protein chemistry and experience troubleshooting analytical results.
- Demonstrated success at writing, revising, and complying with SOPs, protocols/reports, and QC methods.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mike Schmitz is an esteemed Recruiting Team Leader specializing in the Life Sciences Division. With an impressive tenure of over 12 years at Sterling and a remarkable 16-year career in the recruiting arena, Mike has cemented his reputation as a trailblazer in talent acquisition.
As a Recruiting Team Leader, Mike's understanding of the intricacies within the Life Sciences Division is unparalleled. His expertise positions him as a strategic partner in bridging the gap between talented professionals and opportunities that align with their aspirations.
With a career spanning 16 years, Mike's journey in the recruitment landscape has been defined by his dedication to facilitating more fulfilling careers for skilled professionals. His ability to understand everyone’s unique strengths and match them with roles that foster growth and satisfaction marks him as a true advocate for professional development.
Mike's advice to candidates reflects his commitment to helping them excel: approach every job interview with positivity and authenticity. He firmly believes that a positive attitude and an engaging personality are pivotal in creating lasting impressions. Mike emphasizes that while technical qualifications are crucial, the ability to connect with interviewers and present oneself effectively is equally valuable to prospective employers.