Quality Assurance Manager
Taylor Mill, KY 41015 US
Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Taylor Mill, KY
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire, benefits from day 1 w/almost 100% coverage!
Job Summary: Responsible for the design, implementation, and coordination of all Quality Management Systems program for assigned plant(s). Establish and maintain quality surveillance programs in accordance with contract requirements, standards, and best practices.
- Responsible for leading QA team on daily basis
- Troubleshoot issues and provide recommendations for resolutions
- Manage QMS to ensure facility and operations comply to standards
- Monitor daily QMS operations and communicate with key stakeholders regarding quality
- Work with design team to implement corrective actions and improve process and overall product
- Coordinate with supplier team to manage quality and responsible for vendor communication
- Work with program teams to complete product launches on schedule
- Contribute and assist in the development of Quality Control plan
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience managing a QMS
- Experience with manufacturing and production processes and principles
- Experience problem solving in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with internal and external customers
- Statistical analysis and quality assurance skills
- Understanding of ISO 9001 standards and practices
- Experience in auditing and equipment inspection preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information