Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 25.00 HOUR true
Itasca, IL 60143 US
2023-03-01 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Supply Chain Job Number: PR11106031 Compensation: 25.00
Title: Purchasing Expeditor
Location: Itasca, IL
Target Starting Pay: $20-$28/hour ($45k-$60k/year)
Hours: Standard Office Hours, Mon-Fri, 8-hour days.
Hire Type: CONTRACT-TO-HIRE (Permanent Position)
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
Purchasing Expeditors help the purchasing team to deliver materials, parts, and vendor services. Reports to the Director of Supply Chain.
- Collaborate with operations to help deliver all consumable products and services that meet or exceed shipment schedules and customer expectations.
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Ensure products and services meet or exceed agreed-upon margins and delivery times.
- Properly document all activity and reports into the company ERP System
- Minimum of 2 years working in logistics, purchasing, procurement, or dispatching environments
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Ability to work with vendors and customers over phone and email.
- Ability to work within a team environment and effectively communicate with all involved parties
- ERP or MRP experience preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information