Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 27.11 40.69 HOUR true
Pump Repair Technician
Beaumont, TX 77705 US
2023-04-17 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Machinist Job Number: AG930673324 Compensation: $27.11-40.69 / hour
Title: Pump Repair Technician
Location: Beaumont, TX
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Target Pay Range: $25-$38.50 Based on Experience
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
The Customer Product Repair Mechanic is responsible for all processes related to disassembly, repair, and assembly of a range of equipment/products including but not limited to rotating equipment, of high energy electric actuators, pumps, small compressors, and decoking equipment.
- Follow pre-job brief, Return Goods Policies, and checklists prior to DCI and assembly.
- Ability to independently, inspect, repair, and assemble, components and equipment, and accurately complete all required documentation.
- Take pictures of the DCI process as instructed on the DCI checklist; properly clean each component for reuse and write the condition of components on all DCI documentation.
- Interface with service coordinator, production planners, and customer to discuss the condition of all critical components when applicable.
- Follow all routers and assembly procedures.
- Inspect all components for critical fits and run-outs and document each number on the appropriate assembly form.
- Valve automation experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to problem solve, and prioritize work assignments.
- Prior experience working the fast-paced and unpredictable environment around repair services.
- Demonstrate a desire for personal growth and career development.
- HS Diploma / GED and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.