Project Scheduler and Documentation Control
Naperville, IL 60554 US
- This individual will work collaboratively with Engineering and Project Management to develop and update the project schedule, incorporate project requirements, deliverables, and milestones. Will align documentation deadlines, support progress reporting, and manage resources available for projects.
- Develop and update the master schedule for engineering projects while incorporating project requirements, milestones, and deliverables.
- Monitor the allocation/availability of internal and external resources needed for successful project execution.
- Aid in defining project risks and maintaining the project risk register.
- Escalates project risks to propose mitigation plans.
- Works cross functionally to address scheduling conflicts, resource constraints, and other project-related challenges to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Continuously reviews project schedules and identifies areas for improvement, efficiency gains, or process enhancements.
- Oversight and maintenance of project management control system and/or document controls system.
- Oversight of document control resources and/or performing document controls responsibilities for engineering, procurement, and construction documentation.
- Monitor and align documentation deadlines, ensuring that all necessary documents are delivered on schedule.
- Aids in the preparation of reports and submittal packages for a variety of project controls metrics and analyzes results/data.
- Manage the flow of multiple project documents both internally and those received from the client ensuring that the project team remains on track.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or related field.
- Minimally 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.