Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 60000 70000 YEAR true
Elgin, IL 60123 US
2023-05-18 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Project Management Job Number: Jr522768418 Compensation: $60000-70000 / year
Title: Project Manager
Location: Elgin, Illinois
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Seeking a driven individual to join our team as a Project Manager for Capital Equipment. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support to sales representatives and coordinating with customers to develop customized project specifications and pricing.
- Meet, along with a senior project manager, with customers to define project scope.
- Analyze project needs to develop schedules from point of receiving an order through field installation, start up and acceptance.
- Monitor project progress, participate in scheduled capital equipment status meetings and follow up as necessary to ensure planned project schedules are maintained.
- Communicate, coordinate and implement changes to projects as necessary.
- Review and interpret capital equipment contracts for agreed upon terms and conditions.
- Review coating system quotations for content and accuracy.
- Keep management team informed of unusual project problems and maintain effect internal and external relationships.
- Maintain project data and prepare project reports as required or requested.
- Participate in customer acceptance visits.
- Occasional international and domestic travel to customer sites.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or another technical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.