Detroit, MI 00000 US
- Managing all projects that are assigned by the Business Unit Leader (BUL) to ensure the projects meet all required project measurements and indicators for performance which have been set by either the client or internally. These performance indicators include, but are not limited to, schedule performance, project budget performance, project profitability, client relationship and satisfaction, and project quality control.
- Maintaining, implementing and monitoring a system of quality control and check on all projects assigned
- Maintaining a system to accurately forecast fee revenue on an ongoing monthly basis
- Monitoring the training needs of individual staff members whom are direct reports and identifying and scheduling training programs with the BUL
- Assisting in developing strategic plans for the Business Unit and assisting with developing and implementing programs to achieve strategic growth plans for the Business Unit and Firm
- Assisting with identifying the resource needs of the Business Unit by tracking resource requirements of all projects assigned on an ongoing basis and communicating the resource needs to the BUL
- Assisting the BUL in identifying key talent and resources within or for the Business Unit
- Preparing or assisting in preparing proposals
- Participating in sales calls and client presentations
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
- Registration as a professional engineer is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience. Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the natural gas or liquid pipeline industry. At least 7 years of the work experience must be at a pipeline operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in managing engineering projects in the pipeline industry as a senior project engineer or equivalent
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Strong project management skills
- Strong industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- ISO Project Management Training
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Lindsey Begue, a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division. With an impressive 8-year career in recruitment, Lindsey's passion lies in fostering meaningful relationships with candidates and guiding them toward their ideal careers.
As a Technical Recruiter, Lindsey brings a deep understanding of the Utilities Division to her work, allowing her to expertly connect candidates with roles that align with their career goals and aspirations. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique journey positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
For Lindsey, the most fulfilling aspect of her work is the opportunity to build lasting relationships with candidates and assist them in securing their dream jobs. She derives immense satisfaction from witnessing individuals achieve their career aspirations and embark on transformative professional journeys.
Lindsey's advice to job seekers is rooted in the power of networking and relationship-building. She encourages candidates to connect and build relationships with their recruiter. She believes these connections can open doors to opportunities and provide valuable insights into the job market.