Chicago, IL 60661 US
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Hire Type: Direct hire
As a Sr Project Engineer, you are responsible for the design and construction of worksites and their installations, from the business development phase until the final handoff to operations. You are an integral part of the process, by leveraging your technical expertise you will help move projects forward and collaborate closely with our Technical Services Team in the Netherlands.
- Lead the design of the building and it's technical installations
- Prepare tender packages for the general contractor and other subcontractors
- Monitor the engineering process based on quality and Total Cost of Ownership
- Organize on-site quality control during the execution of the project
- Support the project managing with the permitting process
- Provide feedback via lessons learned on our Standard Design
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience working on the construction or design of frozen environments or logistics real estate.
- Strong background in Project Engineering with a preference for candidates who have worked on large-scale and complex projects.
- Ability to work out of our USA Headquarters in Chicago
- Willingness to travel up to to 25% of the time.
- Experience with AutoCAD
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information